"Do not yield to discouragement in the face of difficulties and do not abandon yourselves to false solutions which often seem the easiest way to overcome problems. Do not be afraid to make a commitment, to face hard work and sacrifice, to choose the paths that demand fidelity and constancy, humility and dedication. Be confident in your youth and its profound desires for happiness, truth, beauty and genuine love! Live fully this time in your life so rich and so full of enthusiasm."
"Let us look with greater hope to the future; let us encourage one another on our journey."
~ Papa Benedict XVI

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wow! I am so very much behind these days, even with the blogging.  Pictures, pictures ...please bear with me! 

We ventured up north again recently and since we have returned life has been just one thing after another.  School has been touch and go these past two weeks - see, we are all human! 

I am so far behind in grading Big Ben's work that the school may have honestly forgotten we exist! Yikes!  I need to get moving! 

Planning a move, homeschooling, being a mommy and wife, while living in someone else's home is ...well...definitely an adventure.  We are almost there though!  I am so looking forward to having space for everyone to work together, including having the little ones in the same room as the schooling ones.  I'm looking forward to putting pictures, stations, and crucifixes on the walls.  I can't wait to have a kitchen to cook and clean again (call me crazy!) and i am so looking forward to getting us back on a good schedule that includes not just school and outside activities but also cleaning, and grocery shopping, and visiting, etc.   We are almost there.

Switching gears ... i have received a few fabric scraps from a few people... thank you!  I am on my way! : )   I still need to make those 2 dresses.  One is cut and ready to sew, the other still needs the fabric bought!  Do i sew? - honestly, no.  I am trying though...please say a little prayer for me and my endeavor that is being done purely out of love.  These dresses may just be the end of me!

Well i better run - lots of papers to grade!  I just wanted to touch base with you all and say 'Hey!'

Have a beautiful, blessed day!

No comments: